At Leaf, we LOVE stories. We also love a good competition!
So we thought we’d provide a little “incentive” to get you started.
Each month, we will give away a pack of Story Starter cards (in the theme of your choice) to one reader who shares their story with us. We’ll also publish this “winning” story in our Your Stories section of our website as well as our blog.
How to enter:
- Use your own Story Starter cards or our Weekly Story Starter (they’re published each Wednesday onTwitter and Facebook) to kick start your story.
- You can enter in one of three ways:
- Leave a comment on our Facebook page under the relevant Weekly Story Starter post.
- Write a comment on the blog post as a reply to my Story Starter Challenge post.
- Email your story, name (real and preferred name for publishing), contact phone number and Story Starter card theme preference to us – contact[at]leafjournals.com.
- If you have an image you would like to include with your story, please email that too (max. file size 1.2Mb, please).
- Please keep your stories to 500 words or less.
- Closing date is 5.00pm on the last day of each month. Stories received after this will be bumped to the following month.
- The winner will be notified by 10th of the following month. Stories will be posted on our blog around 15th of the month.
Winning stories are those we believe are most will most appeal to our readers, based on our aim of providing a site that is positive, family friendly and inspiring.
No guarantees will be given that any story submitted will be published, especially material deemed unsuitable or offensive. Facebook and blog post comments may be moderated.
The opinions expressed in these stories are not necessarily those held by Leaf Paper and Journals.